Add extra nutrients to your breakfast with this protein packed omelet. This omelet only looks fancy – an easy, elegant, delicious omelet!! But, it is actually quite simple to make and can be done in just a few minutes!
This dish can be perfect for anyone following 21 Day Fix or the LCHF Lifestyle since it is packed with all of the right nutrients to help your body get healthy and/or stay healthy!
Spinach & Tomato OmeletPrint This
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Low-Moisture Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan
- Scramble eggs and mix in baby spinach
- Pour mixture into pan
- Season with pepper as desired
- As egg mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and flip
- Sprinkle cheese and add tomatoes and allow egg mixture to finish cooking.
- Slide cooked omelet onto a serving plate.
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 Red, 2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Tsp