Topped with fresh blueberries and strawberries and dressed with a tangy, homemade vinaigrette, this salad tastes like summertime!
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 8 Tbsp. Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Combine spinach, bell pepper, blueberries, strawberries, and almonds in a large serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Drizzle salad evenly with Strawberry Vinaigrette; toss gently to blend.
- Serve immediately.