The best part of this recipe is you can get creative and change up the flavor of yogurt you use! Mixed berry yogurt, strawberry banana, you change it up however you’d like. Best Part is… the whole recipe is about 300 calories (depending on the yogurt) and it made 6 nice size pancakes! That’s only 50 calories each!!!
Protein PancakesPrint This
- 6 oz fat free yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 packet Plexus 96 Vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix together yogurt, egg white, flour, Plexus P96 and baking soda until smooth.
- Next, heat a pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Once the pan is hot and the oil has melted, add batter.
- Allow to cook on both sides as with any pancake mix.