These guilt free cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth! And the best part? They are also gluten free and vegetarian and they are 21 Day Fix approved too.
Keep in mind that you should always make sure that you read the labels of each of your ingredients to be sure you are staying gluten free when preparing any recipes.
Guilt Free Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint This
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in medium sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup or raw honey in a large mixing bowl. Mix until creamy (about 4 or 5 minutes).
- Add egg, egg whites, and extract and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add almond flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chips of your choice and mix them in until blended.
- Drop mix by rounded tablespoon full onto parchment paper. and then slightly flatten cookies. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown.
Make sure that you read the labels of each of your ingredients to be sure you are staying gluten free. If you are following a portion control container count each cookie equals 1 ½ yellow containers.