I was feeling like chomping down on something sweet (cause quite honestly it is HARD to be a momma eating LCHF with a kiddo and tons of candy entering the house this week!!) Came up with this little nugget!
I made a few different batches – some plain, some peppermint and some caramel (I have a few more ideas but I will save that for next time I am in need of some sweet treats cause I now have a kitchen full of fudge HAHA)—- all high fat very low carb!
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Stevia drops (to taste)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Measure ¼ cup of coconut oil and scoop it out into a mixing bowl.
- Whip the coconut oil with a mixer until it’s light and fluffy.
- Mix the whipped coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt together. Mix well.
- Slowly add stevia, tasting as as you go to make sure you don’t over sweeten your fudge.
- Pour fudge into a 9×5 inch pan and spread fudge evenly cover the pan with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set and hard, about 4 hours.
- Cut fudge into small squares and serve.
You can also get creative and add a little pure extract of your choosing - like peppermint or caramel ~ YUMMO!