This is a YUMMY recipe to use up the rest of that usweetened apple sauce!
- In a large bowl, add flour, Plexus P96, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Add butter and mix butter in well. (I typically end up using my hands) This should make the mixture into roughly the consistency of corn meal or cake mix.
- In another bowl, add egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix well.
- Add apple sauce, cinnamon chips, and egg mixture to the flour mixture. Stir well. Pour into a loaf pan that has been well greased (I just use Pam).
- Add streusel topping if desired. ***See Notes***
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted